Internal Access to axle
Office staff connecting to Axle
If you’re on the RZIMStaff WiFi connecting to Axle is easy. Click the button below and login with the details you have been provided by the media team. If you need access but don’t have a login, please contact email@example.com
External Access to axle
Connecting to Axle via WatchGuard VPN
First you will need to download and connect to our server through WatchGuard VPN…
In order to connect to Axle outside of the building you will need to go through the following steps. Please speak with firstname.lastname@example.org who can assist you with this process. If you’d like to setup the connection yourself, please watch the video and follow the steps outlined below.
1. Download the VPN, go to https://126.96.36.199:443/sslvpn.html and log-in with the details provided to you (speak to Michael Buie to acquire these details). Make sure to change the Domain to ‘Firebox-DB’ on the drop-down menu. You will get a notification that your connection is not private. Go to ‘advanced’ and press ‘proceed’
2. Select the download for your operating system and run the installer application once the download has finished
3. Follow the steps of the installer until it completes the installation
4. You can now launch WatchGuard mobile VPN with SSL from your applications
5. This will prompt you to log-in again with the same details as earlier, under the server address put: 188.8.131.52:4444 and before your Username make sure to put the domain so the format will be Firebox-DB\Editor1. Password will remain the same as previously.
6. Now press ‘connect’ and after a short time connection will be established, you should now have access
7. When you have successfully connected to the WatchGuard VPN you will see a symbol at the top of your screen saying you are connected. You can use this icon to disconnect when you are finished.
You are now on the VPN and can login to Axle as if you’re in the office – please click the button below to access AXLE