Property Development Project Manager
Starting at £30-£35 FTE per annum plus benefits package (experience dependant)
Oxford (37.5 hours per week) – Temporary
Part-time/flexible working negotiable
How to apply:
If you are interested, please email your CV and covering email providing detail about your suitability and motivation for the role, as well as your Christian faith and right to work in the UK to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for a well organised, project manager to join our UK-based team. You will be co-ordinating the development, refurbishment and integration of our new buildings. You will also have the opportunity to become a member of a stimulating Christian community.
The Zacharias Trust is a UK-registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and awarm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision and mission is to provide thoughtful answers to difficult questions.
Your role will be to have oversight of the Banbury Road property development project. Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
- Provide strong organisational and planning abilities to formulate and implement a structured and realistic plan, working closely with the committee and architect.
- Be a trusted member of the property steering group.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and communication at all levels with external service providers, site staff and staff team.
- Work alongside ZT finance team to keep clear records of budgets and spend.
- Co-ordinate working groups to help with decision making.
- Demonstrate a practical and flexible approach to breaking down complex plans into detail, to manage project delivery and to problem solve.
- Work out the relocation of staff considering team needs.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and competencies:
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and honesty
- Calm under pressure
- Joy and Enthusiasm
- Flexible and creative
- Works well in a team
- High EQ
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in organisation and implementation of building projects
- Project management
Closing date: 13 May 2019
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by an Occupational Requirement (OR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust. Applicants will also be expected to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.
Applicants will also be expected to provide existing proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.