Starting Salary: Starting at £37 to £40k annum + benefits package (dependent on experience
Oxford, OX2 6JT (37.5 hours per week)
The closing date for applications for this role is 2nd January 2020
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, together with a covering letter outlining your suitability, details about what your Christian faith means to you and motivation for the role, including current and required salary details to email@example.com.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced project manager to join our UK-based team. The role’s remit is to support the business-focused Apologist with design and implementation of RZIM’s strategic goals for apologetics in the business world, and to effectively manage various projects including: the global business apologetics brand, Festival of Thought, the Oxford based evangelism in business training, TED-Talk style business briefings and online content through our online teaching tool, RZIM Academy.
RZIM Zacharias Trust is a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational mission is to provide thoughtful answers to difficult questions.
As successful applicant, you will manage ministry relationships with corporate partners and businesspersons in globally significant cities. The role will enjoy high levels of collaboration and networking inside and outside the ministry, the ability to shape vision and regular opportunities to travel. This role may also involve project management elsewhere in the organization. You will also have the opportunity to become a member of a stimulating Christian community, where you will take an active part in the prayer and devotional life of the team.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Responsibility for logistical aspects of Festivals of Thought as and when they occur in selected global locations, in conjunction with local teams for example: Zurich and San Francisco.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of Festival of Thought website in conjunction with in-house media team as well as third party suppliers with particular focus on social media campaign.
- Developing the corporate partner database and using systematic approach to relationships with businesspersons, particularly in London and the generation of evangelistic opportunities.
- Assisting with projects connected with evolution of evangelism in business training to increase participation.
- To support pioneering of regular TED-talk style business briefing evenings for Christians in business
- To support the optimisation of online business apologetics content on various platforms and blogs.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Substantial experience of project management, able to demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills and to provide evidence of the ability to deliver projects to a consistently high standard, on time and in budget, keeping an overview of projects as well as maintaining attention to detail.
- Pioneering ability, the willingness to own projects and assume responsibility in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, earning the trust of UK and Global leadership and management teams.
- Degree qualification or equivalent desirable.
- Be proficient in managing significant levels of written and verbal communication at a range of organisational levels
- Socially confident with excellent relationship skills and able to deal with individuals at all organisational levels, coupled with the ability to build and lead cross functional teams, including external parties and communicate cross-culturally.
- Able to evidence a proactive, pragmatic and innovative approach to problem solving, and able to remain calm under pressure.
- Significant experience of using social media within a business setting.
- Willing and able to engage in overseas business travel for periods of 2 weeks or less approximately 4 times per year.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by an Occupational Requirement (OR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust. Applicants will also be expected to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.