£28 to £34k starting salary per annum, plus benefits package
Oxford (37.5 hours per week)
Closing date: 17th February 2018
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, email your CV and covering email outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, including current and required salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not apply.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Christian Marketing Expert working closely with Media and Marketing team to implement an integrated marketing strategy for the Trust in the UK. Your key aims in this role will be to increase our visibility and impact, helping with the ongoing development of our customer database and data capture, and collaborating with the team to produce and develop our promotional materials and literature.
We are a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision is to help the thinker believe and the believer to think.
Key skills and attributes needed for role success:
- Of graduate calibre or above, with significant experience in the marketing or communications field, including a good working knowledge of marketing tactics; experience of contribution to an integrated marketing strategy and a broad knowledge and understanding of traditional and digital marketing.
- A strong communicator, able to develop and maintain good working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders and international diverse customers, as part of a team and on a one-to-one basis.
- Experience of working with external companies to produce marketing materials.
- Knowledge of Christian organisations and networks, and a thorough grasp and experience of database management and data protection requirements.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, coupled with the ability to plan and organise to meet deadlines and budgets without close supervision.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme, death in service scheme and a range of other work benefits.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by an Occupational Requirement (OR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust. Applicants will also be expected to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.
Applicants will also be expected to provide existing proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.