We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager of Strategic Partnerships to join our UK based development team of the Zacharias Trust. The role is to ensure the sustainability and growth of our organisation so that our team can continue to clearly communicate the Christian gospel around the globe.
RZIM Zacharias Trust is a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision is to ‘help the thinker believe and the believer think.’ As a Manager of Strategic Partnerships, you would assist in determining our approach to development and become a member of a stimulating and dynamic Christian community.
As a successful applicant you will report to our Director of Development and will play a key role in defining and implementing the Trust’s fundraising strategy to achieve the UK development goals. For this role, you will have a broad range of leadership and relationship skills including the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. In this role you will focus on connecting with ministry partners, churches and organisations to promote awareness of and engagement with the Trust. In return we offer a wonderful working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and other work benefits..
The skills, qualifications and competencies that we are looking for are outlined below:
- Graduate level or equivalent calibre
- Previous experience in relationship management/ strategic partnerships, dealing with major donors/ organization supporters
- Knowledge and experience in the charity sector (desirable)
- Strong communicator
- Highly organised
- Knowledge of basic budgeting and accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated IT knowledge including use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Prior knowledge and experience of CiviCRM relationship management software (highly desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Works with discretion and sensitivity
- Integrity and honesty