Head of Human Resources (EMEA Region)
Starting Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Oxford (30 hours per week, flexible hours)
The closing date for this role is midnight on Monday 25 February 2019
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying, email your CV and covering email outlining your suitability and motivation for the role, including current and required salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Previous applicants need not apply.
Are you an extensively experienced, CIPD qualified HR professional with the proven ability to provide generalist HR support and guidance at Board level across the EMEA Region. Are you interested in becoming part of a thriving growing Christian Ministry? If so, we have an exciting new opportunity for a highly emotionally intelligent, HR leader who is able to reinforce the culture and values of our organisation, whilst building strong supportive relationships within the team.
We are an Oxford based international charity with welcoming and inclusive culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision is to help the thinker believe and the believer to think.
We are looking for a candidate who would be able to demonstrate that they are able to achieve the following outcomes:
- Strong emotional intelligence and cross cultural understanding to establish relationships with staff across the organisation and make decisions in line with the ethos of the organisation.
- Becomes a trusted member of the Senior Management Team, providing guidance on all all HR related issued. Able to quickly embed into, and be valued by the rest of the Senior Team.
- Demonstrates a passion for talent acquisition and the management and development of staff.
- Effective leadership of the HR team, developing and mentoring HR staff.
- Oversight of policies and procedures – working closely with legal advisory services to maintain strong policies that are reviewed regularly to make sure that we are legally compliant.
The skills, qualifications and competencies that we are looking for are outlined below:
- Of graduate calibre and CIPD qualified to at least membership level
- Extensive experience in generalist HR practice
- Outstanding communication skills
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Shows love and care for people
- Able to develop people
- Strong work ethic
- Integrity and honesty
- Calm under pressure
- Joy and enthusiasm
- Flexible and creative
- Works well in a team
- Innovative & Organised
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme, death in service scheme and a range of other work benefits.
In return we offer a pleasant working environment, a friendly and open team atmosphere, generous pension scheme and a range of other work benefits.
Please note: As a result of our Christian ethos, this post is covered by an Occupational Requirement (OR) under the Equality Act 2010. The successful applicant will be expected to be a practising Christian and to clearly demonstrate a personal commitment to the mission, principles, values and practices of the Trust. Applicants will also be expected to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.
Applicants will also be expected to provide existing proof of their right to live and work in the UK as part of the selection process.