We have an exciting opportunity for a Development Coordinator to join our UK based team. The role is to help ensure the sustainability and growth of our organisation so that our team can continue to clearly communicate the Christian gospel around the globe.
RZIM Zacharias Trust is a UK registered Christian charity with a friendly, welcoming culture and a warm working atmosphere. Our organisational vision is to ‘help the thinker believe and the believer think.’ You will have the opportunity to influence our organisational approach to development and become a member of a stimulating Christian community.
As a successful applicant you will report to our Director of Development and will be responsible for administering our donor database, providing strategic support to the development team and tracking and monitoring gifts and pledges. You will assist with ideas for regular donor communication and will have the opportunity to manage ministry relationships with new donors.
The skills, qualifications and competencies that we are looking for are outlined below:
- Graduate level or equivalent calibre
- Demonstrated IT knowledge and ability to manage a database
- Prior knowledge and experience of CiviCRM relationship management software (highly desirable)
- Highly organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Works with discretion
- Can take direction but equally willing to take initiative
- Flexible attitude
- Integrity and honesty